Junior Associate – Legal
IPPA is an organization which works in an advisory capacity to the IPPS in Pakistan. IPPA is looking for dynamic, highly motivated, result oriented and team player candidate as its Junior Associate – Legal based in Lahore/Islamabad.
Assist the Senior Legal Advisers and lawyers of the member IPPs with the legal research, analysis, drafting, logistics and coordination associated with a number of significant (time-bound) cases requiring daily support and inter-action with a large number of parties.
- In particular, and in connection with these cases, the associate’s duties will include.
- Conducting research into existing jurisprudence of national and international administrative law.
- Analyzing a vast volume of documentation associated with these cases and providing summaries of the available evidence.
- Drafting initial legal opinions and initial correspondence on litigations based on the research carried out and the analysis of the material
- Assisting with the extensive logistics required in these cases, including but not limited to liaising with relevant parties and counter-parts, organizing meeting.
- Bundles of documents.
- Drafting correspondence.
- Coordinating actions as required by the Senior Legal Advisors and lawyers of the member IPPs.
In addition to the above, the associate will be required to compile statistics of cases, create and maintain a database of these cases, prepare short summaries for each case, and generally assist with other work performed by the IPPA office as required.
An advanced degree in law (Master’s level) or an undergraduate degree with one or two years’ relevant experience is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send us your resume along with cover letter, with the subject line ‘Junior Associate – Legal’ at email@example.com by “October 13, 2017”.